We have come a long way since the beginning of last market season. You’ll find this season with more vendors, and more of our community spirit with music, arts, and participation of local organizations. We are still at the Town Hall Parking Lot location due to the construction at the rail station in town. Although we won’t have the shade of the oak tree there, many have found it more accessible and there are plenty of surrounding areas to eat on the grass or benches.
With the lifting of Covid restrictions, we will have these guidelines in place:
- We will continue to prioritize the 9:30 to 10 am period of each Market day for seniors and other vulnerable populations.
- Masks are optional, but please consider wearing one to protect those who are not yet vaccinated.
- Unvaccinated individuals are encouraged to continue wearing masks, in line with CDC and Massachusetts advisories.
- We will continue to offer hand sanitizer for your use at the Market.
- We will continue to have a perimeter around the Market with one entrance and one exit.
Let’s enjoy our new found freedoms, and remember to be sensitive and patience with others.
Music : Shiva will start at 12 noon:
Artist: Martina Werner
Organizations: Winchester Home & Garden Club, EnKa Society, Winchester Health Department, Network For Social Justice
Chamber of Commerce: Winchester Cooperative Bank