The Winchester Farmers Market season 2023 – starts on the second Saturday of June and ends on the last Saturday of October. It is located on the Winchester Town Common and runs from 9:30am – 1:30pm.
Music at the Market
Sponsored by the Winchester Music Community School
9:30AM Dogs in a Pile.
We play songs we love, about vegetables, empanadas, people, life, love, and all that.
11:15AM Dogs in a Pile.
Full Time Vendors
- Bombay Brunch : Western Indian cuisine – vegetarian, vegan, & gluten-free options
- Boston Sword and Tuna : sustainable seafood
- Copicut Farms : meats and eggs
- Flats Mentor Farms : Asian greens, greens & flowers
- Lanni Orchard : vegetables, fruits, and more
- Mamadou’s Aristian Bakery : Winchester-based bakery
- OMG Bakery :bagels and English muffins made locally
- Wright-Locke Farm : Winchester farm: vegetables, greens, fruits, & more
Part-time Food Vendors
- Blisspoint Meadery mead
- Drive-by Pies
- Mahalab Bakery savory baked goods, breads, and hummus
- Olive World: olives, tapenades, olive oil, culinary argan oil, almond butter
- Red’s Frozen Yogurt Dog Treats
- Roots and Spoon : jams, jellies, pickles, relishe
- Scones by Isobel : English Butter Scones, cookies
- Soul Good Confections
Part-time Non-Food Vendors
- Dear Botanicals – homemade artisan soaps247 Drums
- Shayna Loeffler Bags
- CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Winchester Legacy
- WAN ARTIST: Niyathi Srinivasan