International Day at the Market is here. Join the Winchester Farmers Market, Winchester Community Music School and the Multicultural Network for a fun-filled program of performances, activities, and crafts from around the globe.
- Our full time vendors for the season:
- farms like E L Silvia, Flats Mentor Farm, Lanni Orchards, Warner Farm, Wright-Locke Farm will bring what is ready to harvest, Copicut Farms bring their fresh meats and eggs, and River Rock Farm dry aged beef.
- Baked goods : pastries and cookies from Keegan Kreations, Mamadou Artisan Bakery’s delicious breads and pastries, OMG Bakery bagels, english muffins and challah bread
- Sustainable fish and seafood from Boston Sword & Tuna
- Prepared food from Del Sur Empanadas, Patty’s Guacamole freshly made at the market.
- Recreo Coffee is back with their sustainably grown Nicaraguan coffee
- Delicious Tewksbury Honey
Amir’s Natural Foods, Deano’s Pasta, Hanson Farm Freshly-made lemonade, Manraaj, A Liquid Yoga Co, The Roasted Granola and guest vendors with arts and crafts.