The end of September brings a cooler and colorful season with a bountiful array of squashes, potatoes, greens and apples. Pies, soups, stews, are the recipes being made as we step into our New England autumn. Plus bring your dull clippers, knives, scissors to On The Edge Knife Sharpening, who will be at the market today.
Before the Market Wellness hour is Beth Maher, of Fit Life – doing at Pilates Fusion Class.
Music at 9:30 with Bill Fennell, and 11am to 1:30pm is the group UP who will play rock covers.
Artist, Martina Werner with her whimsical night light mason jars and jewelry.
What’s Cooking At The Market with Denise Costello 11am -1pm. Learn how to ditch the stress by joining Denise as she demonstrates how to make three simple snacks, even your kids can make and love, that will sure to soothe your body and mind.
Denise Costello is the founder of The Energized BodyTM where she combines her expertise as a Registered Nurse, Cancer Care Coordinator,( Mindfulness & Meditation Practitioner) and Medicinal Cannabis Expert, to help people struggling with the effects of stress and chronic illness, regain their vitality and peace of mind.
- Our full time vendors for the season:
- farms like E L Silvia, Flats Mentor Farm, Lanni Orchards, Wright-Locke Farm will bring what is ready to harvest, Copicut Farms bring their fresh meats and eggs, and River Rock Farm dry aged beef.
- Baked goods : pastries and cookies from Keegan Kreations, Mamadou Artisan Bakery’s delicious breads and pastries, OMG Bakery bagels, english muffins and challah bread
- Sustainable fish and seafood from Boston Sword & Tuna
- Prepared food from Del Sur Empanadas, Patty’s Guacamole freshly made at the market.
- Delicious Tewksbury Honey
Amir’s Natural Foods, Bitter Sweet Herb Farm, Hanson Farm’s The Lemon Spot’s Freshly-made lemonade, Kim Gregory Pure Pastry and guest vendors with arts and crafts.