The end of September brings a cooler and colorful season with a bountiful array of squashes, potatoes, greens and apples. Pies, soups, stews, are the recipes being made as we step into our New England autumn.
Music at 11am to 1:30pm is the group UP who will play rock covers.
Artist, Martina Werner with her whimsical night light mason jars and jewelry.
- Our full time vendors for the season:
- farms like E L Silvia, Flats Mentor Farm, Lanni Orchards, Wright-Locke Farm will bring what is ready to harvest, Copicut Farms bring their fresh meats and eggs, and River Rock Farm dry aged beef.
- Baked goods : pastries and cookies from Keegan Kreations, Mamadou Artisan Bakery’s delicious breads and pastries, OMG Bakery bagels, english muffins and challah bread
- Sustainable fish and seafood from Boston Sword & Tuna
- Prepared food from Del Sur Empanadas, Patty’s Guacamole freshly made at the market.
- Delicious Tewksbury Honey
Amir’s Natural Foods, Bitter Sweet Herb Farm, Hanson Farm’s The Lemon Spot’s Freshly-made lemonade, Kim Gregory Pure Pastry and guest vendors with arts and crafts.