Community Organization Day at the Market is here. Join us at the common to meet all the different non-profit organizations who do so much in our town. Learn about who they are and what upcoming events are happening. Some offer grants for schools, teachers, art and science, or help with social justice issues, learning about video and podcasts, music lessons, all abilities creative workshops and ASL classes, environmental issues and more.
What’s Cooking at the Market with Personal Chef Jonil of flavors of your palate at 10:30am, he show you healthy seasonal ways to make delicious dishes . He also has a unique popup of Dinner With Strangers that encourage strangers cultivate relationships that include friendships, love, or business partnerships through their love for food.
Kids Table will be run by local Creative Corner at this market.
Artist, Betty Stone will be at the market.
- Our full time vendors for the season:
- farms like E L Silvia, Flats Mentor Farm, Lanni Orchards, Wright-Locke Farm will bring what is ready to harvest, Copicut Farms bring their fresh meats and eggs, and River Rock Farm dry aged beef.
- Baked goods : pastries and cookies from Keegan Kreations, Mamadou Artisan Bakery’s delicious breads and pastries, OMG Bakery bagels, english muffins and challah bread
- Sustainable fish and seafood from Boston Sword & Tuna
- Prepared food from Del Sur Empanadas, Patty’s Guacamole freshly made at the market.
- Delicious Tewksbury Honey
Amir’s Natural Foods, Bitter Sweet Herb Farm, Deano’s Pasta, Grateful Taste, Hanson Farm’s The Lemon Spot’s Freshly-made lemonade, Manraaj, A Liquid Yoga Co, The Roasted Granola and guest vendors with arts and crafts.