International Day at the Market is back! It is a favorite event at the market so we didn’t wait too long to have it after we had to postpone it due to Dorian. There will be special music, dance, art, poetry, food, and family fun while we celebrate our diversity and share our culture with each other. Join your friends and neighbors to be part of this fun event, shop local, and catch up with all the news.
Sponsored by the Winchester MultiCultural Network, Winchester Community Music School, and us, the Winchester Farmers Market.
Kids Table for creative fun for the lil ones.
- Our full time vendors for the season:
- farms like E L Silvia, Flats Mentor Farm, Lanni Orchards, Warner Farm, Wright-Locke Farm will bring what is ready to harvest, Copicut Farms bring their fresh meats and eggs, and River Rock Farm dry aged beef.
- Baked goods : pastries and cookies from Keegan Kreations, Mamadou Artisan Bakery’s delicious breads and pastries, OMG Bakery bagels, english muffins and challah bread
- Sustainable fish and seafood from Boston Sword & Tuna
- Prepared food from Del Sur Empanadas, Patty’s Guacamole freshly made at the market.
- Recreo Coffee is back with their sustainably grown Nicaraguan coffee
- Delicious Tewksbury Honey
Amir’s Natural Foods savory baked goods, Foss Farm Marinara is back, Golden Bell chocolates, Hanson Farm Freshly made lemonade, Ledgenear Farm Vermont maple syrup, Pure Pastry- Kim Gregory baked goods, and guest vendors with arts and crafts.