October is here with our trees turning golden, orange, and red, probably our ole oak’s acorn are falling to the ground (the goats at Wright-Locke Farm loves them – so fill up the mason jars with them and bring it to their table). Pumpkins, squashes, kales, cabbages, potatoes, and lots of apples. Still warm enough to sit and relax to the great local music at the market, enjoy!
Music at 9:30am is Randall Kromm – singer/songwriter, and at 12:15pm Ipswich Jazz dance and sway to the jazzy tunes.
Kids Table will have creative fun for the lil ones. Artist, Sue Clark will be at the market.
- Our full time vendors for the season:
- farms like E L Silvia, Flats Mentor Farm, Lanni Orchards, Wright-Locke Farm will bring what is ready to harvest, Copicut Farms bring their fresh meats and eggs, and River Rock Farm dry aged beef.
- Baked goods : pastries and cookies from Keegan Kreations, Mamadou Artisan Bakery’s delicious breads and pastries, OMG Bakery bagels, english muffins and challah bread
- Sustainable fish and seafood from Boston Sword & Tuna
- Prepared food from Del Sur Empanadas, Patty’s Guacamole freshly made at the market.
- Delicious Tewksbury Honey
Amir’s Natural Foods, Deano’s Pasta, Manraaj, A Liquid Yoga Co, The Roasted Granola and guest vendors with arts and crafts.