Our last 2019 season’s market, you still can find fresh produce, apples and pears, plus potatoes, tomatoes, squashes, greens, brussels sprouts, escarole, fennel, radicchio, shelling beans, squashes, and pumpkins. A favorite of many is the Parade of the Horribles, who will go through the market.
Music at 9:30pm is King Ministry, and at 12:15pm is the group Arl-Lex Five and Dime Diverse Americana music (folk, bluegrass, gospel) featuring rich vocal harmonies.
Artist, Pat Richtman with knitted hats, scarfs and mittens – perfect for presents.
- Our full time vendors for the season:
- farms like E L Silvia, Flats Mentor Farm, Lanni Orchards, Wright-Locke Farm will bring what is ready to harvest, Copicut Farms bring their fresh meats and eggs, and River Rock Farm dry aged beef.
- Baked goods : pastries and cookies from Keegan Kreations, Mamadou Artisan Bakery’s delicious breads and pastries, OMG Bakery bagels, english muffins and challah bread
- Sustainable fish and seafood from Boston Sword & Tuna
- Prepared food from Del Sur Empanadas, Patty’s Guacamole freshly made at the market.
- Delicious Tewksbury Honey
Amir’s Natural Foods, Pure Pastry Kim Gregory and guest vendors with arts and crafts.