Second to the last market day of 2019 season cl- it’s time to stock up on Del Sur’s frozen empanadas or Deano’s Pasta artisanal pastas and sauces, Bittersweet Herb Farm dips, oils and marinades will come in handy, grab a pumpkin or two and start carving your masterpiece jack 0’lanterns. Time to pickle, freeze, or air dry – get ready for the winter and the upcoming holidays.
Music at 9:30am is Cliff & Carl share a variety of tunes ranging from hymns, movie and broadway tunes, and classical pieces and R.D. King at 12:15pm.
Kids Table will have creative fun for the lil ones. Artist, Betty Stone will be at the market.
- Our full time vendors for the season:
- farms like E L Silvia, Flats Mentor Farm, Lanni Orchards, Wright-Locke Farm will bring what is ready to harvest, Copicut Farms bring their fresh meats and eggs, and River Rock Farm dry aged beef.
- Baked goods : pastries and cookies from Keegan Kreations, Mamadou Artisan Bakery’s delicious breads and pastries, OMG Bakery bagels, english muffins and challah bread
- Sustainable fish and seafood from Boston Sword & Tuna
- Prepared food from Del Sur Empanadas, Patty’s Guacamole freshly made at the market.
- Delicious Tewksbury Honey
Amir’s Natural Foods, Bittersweet Herb Farm, Deano’s Pasta, Grateful Taste, Golden Bell Chocolates, Manraaj, A Liquid Yoga Co, The Roasted Granola and guest vendors with arts and crafts.