Still fresh produce and apples and pears in mid October, plus potatoes, tomatoes, squashes, greens, Brussels sprouts, escarole, fennel, radicchio, shelling beans, squashes, and pumpkins.
Music at 9:30am is the group The Erlenmeyers 3-piece electric, covers & originals, and 11am is K Baker acoustic covers and originals.
Artist, Pat Richtman with knitted hats, scarfs and mittens – perfect for presents.
- Our full time vendors for the season:
- farms like E L Silvia, Flats Mentor Farm, Lanni Orchards, Wright-Locke Farm will bring what is ready to harvest, Copicut Farms bring their fresh meats and eggs, and River Rock Farm dry aged beef.
- Baked goods : pastries and cookies from Keegan Kreations, Mamadou Artisan Bakery’s delicious breads and pastries, OMG Bakery bagels, english muffins and challah bread
- Sustainable fish and seafood from Boston Sword & Tuna
- Prepared food from Del Sur Empanadas, Patty’s Guacamole freshly made at the market.
- Delicious Tewksbury Honey
Amir’s Natural Foods, Kim Gregory Pure Pastry and guest vendors with arts and crafts.