Summer is truly here, time for outdoor eating and fun. Be a master BBQmeister, fire up the grill, it’s an edible adventure, get to know your herbs and veggies. The market offers a venue of a fresh local tastiness, we are getting to some of summer early best.
Music at 9:30-12:15 is Charlie Giargiari – instrumental acoustic guitar and then next at 12:15 is Andrew Martin, singer and songwriter.
Artists: Christa Bennett handmade colorful jewelry and hand painted silk scarves.
- Our full time vendors for the season:
- farms like E L Silvia, Lanni Orchards, Warner Farm, Wright-Locke Farm will bring what is ready to harvest, Copicut Farms bring their fresh meats and eggs, and River Rock Farm dry aged beef.
- Baked goods : pastries and cookies from Keegan Kreations, Mamadou Artisan Bakery’s delicious breads and pastries, OMG Bakery bagels, english muffins and challah bread
- Sustainable fish and seafood from Boston Sword & Tuna
- Prepared food from Del Sur Empanadas, Patty’s Guacamole freshly made at the market.
- Recreo Coffee is back with their sustainably grown Nicaraguan coffee
- Delicious Tewksbury Honey
Bittersweet Herb Farm oils and mixes, artisanal Deanos Pasta, debut of Fraulein’s Bakery with their German pastry excellence and the Roasted Granola is here.