Summer is here
Music at 9:30 is Amy Spillert – songwriter & singer, 11:00am is Family Folk Chorale Intergenerational chorus and band and then next at 12:15 is Bill Fennell instrumental acoustic guitar.
- Our full time vendors for the season:
- farms like E L Silvia, Lanni Orchards, Warner Farm, Wright-Locke Farm will bring more produce of the season, Copicut Farms bring their fresh meats and eggs, and River Rock Farm dry aged beef.
- Baked goods : from pastries and cookies from Keegan Kreations, to Mamadou Artisan Bakery’s delicious breads and pastries, OMG Bakery bagels, english muffins and challah bread
- Sustainable fish and seafood from Boston Sword & Tuna
- Prepared food from Del Sur Empanadas, Patty’s Guacamole freshly made at the market.
- Recreo Coffee is back with their sustainably grown Nicaraguan coffee
- Delicious Tewksbury Honey and ice cold ice scream from Honest Scoop
Bittersweet Herb Farm oils and mixes, Foss Farm Marinara Sauce, Manraaj, A Liquid Yoga Co, and Kim Gregory Pure Pastry that is out of sight!