Hope you had a great Fourth of July! It is the time for cooking outside and hanging with friends and family. Come to the market to refresh yourself with music and fun, and some great local shopping and freshly picked fruits and produce.
Music at 9:30-11:00 is Chris & Meredith Thompson – flute guitar percussion – original and traditional music, next at 11:00 is Jon Waterman, singer and songwriter and then 12:15 Willie T & Doctor X – acoustic folk/rock/blues.
Artist: Debbie Taylor-Smith .
- Our full time vendors for the season:
- farms like E L Silvia, Lanni Orchards, Warner Farm, Wright-Locke Farm will bring what is ready to harvest, Copicut Farms bring their fresh meats and eggs, and River Rock Farm dry aged beef.
- Baked goods : pastries and cookies from Keegan Kreations, Mamadou Artisan Bakery’s delicious breads and pastries, OMG Bakery bagels, english muffins and challah bread
- Sustainable fish and seafood from Boston Sword & Tuna
- Prepared food from Del Sur Empanadas, Patty’s Guacamole freshly made at the market.
- Recreo Coffee is back with their sustainably grown Nicaraguan coffee
- Delicious Tewksbury Honey
Bittersweet Herb Farm oils and mixes, Foss Farm, Hanson Farm Freshly made lemonade and guest vendors with arts and crafts.