Summer is here and the living is easy! Come cool off under the ole oak tree for friendly outdoor fun and shopping. We have some great music and we will have our monthly What’s Cooking At The Market with JJ Gonson of Award Winning Cuisine en Locale Catering
Music at 9:30-11:00 is Randall Kromm singer songwriter, next at 11:00 is Anne Sandstrom & John Loretz, acoustic duo—folk and pop covers, and 12:15 Bob Baker acoustic guitar – ukulele / vocals, traditional folk, originals and covers from 30’s thru 70’s.
Kids Table: creative fun with PreSchool Academy.
- Our full time vendors for the season:
- farms like E L Silvia, Lanni Orchards, Warner Farm, Wright-Locke Farm will bring what is ready to harvest, Copicut Farms bring their fresh meats and eggs, and River Rock Farm dry aged beef.
- Baked goods : pastries and cookies from Keegan Kreations, Mamadou Artisan Bakery’s delicious breads and pastries, OMG Bakery bagels, english muffins and challah bread
- Sustainable fish and seafood from Boston Sword & Tuna
- Prepared food from Del Sur Empanadas, Patty’s Guacamole freshly made at the market.
- Recreo Coffee is back with their sustainably grown Nicaraguan coffee
- Delicious Tewksbury Honey
Deano’s Pasta, Fraulein’s Bakery, Hanson Farm Freshly made lemonade, Honest Scoop Ice Cream, The Roasted Granola and guest vendors with arts and crafts.