August is when the summer is in full blast and harvest is plentiful! Come cool off under the ole oak tree for friendly outdoor fun and shopping.
Music at 9:30-11:00 is The Erlenmeyers, 11:00 Morgan Minsk Authentic, indie folk-soul and at 12:15 Bottom of the Barrel with original/cover acoustic bluegrass.
Kids Table for creative fun for the lil ones.
- Our full time vendors for the season:
- farms like E L Silvia, Flats Mentor Farm, Lanni Orchards, Warner Farm, Wright-Locke Farm will bring what is ready to harvest, Copicut Farms bring their fresh meats and eggs, and River Rock Farm dry aged beef.
- Baked goods : pastries and cookies from Keegan Kreations, Mamadou Artisan Bakery’s delicious breads and pastries, OMG Bakery bagels, english muffins and challah bread
- Sustainable fish and seafood from Boston Sword & Tuna
- Prepared food from Del Sur Empanadas, Patty’s Guacamole freshly made at the market.
- Recreo Coffee is back with their sustainably grown Nicaraguan coffee
- Delicious Tewksbury Honey
Amir’s Natural Foods, Hanson Farm Freshly made lemonade, Pure Pastry- Kim Gregory baked goods, and guest vendors with arts and crafts.