Cool off under the ole oak tree for friendly outdoor fun and shopping. We have some great music and the freshest produce and fruits. This is the time for local food.
Music at 9:30-11:00 is Bottom of the Barrel originals and covers: 4 piece acoustic bluegrass, next at 11:00 is Jagged Image, acoustic classic rock form the Eagles to the Stones, and 12:15 Morgan Minsk authentic, indie folk-soul.
Our full time vendors for the season:
- Farms like E L Silvia, Lanni Orchards, Warner Farm, Wright-Locke Farm will bring what is ready to harvest, Copicut Farms bring their fresh meats and eggs, and River Rock Farm dry aged beef.
- Baked goods : pastries and cookies from Keegan Kreations, Mamadou Artisan Bakery’s delicious breads and pastries, OMG Bakery bagels, english muffins and challah bread
- Sustainable fish and seafood from Boston Sword & Tuna
- Prepared food from Del Sur Empanadas, Patty’s Guacamole freshly made at the market.
- Recreo Coffee is back with their sustainably grown Nicaraguan coffee
- Delicious Tewksbury Honey
Hanson Farm Freshly made lemonade, Honest Scoop Ice Cream, The Roasted Granola, Kim Gregory Pure Pastry Gluten-free and regular – both yummy, and guest vendors with arts and crafts.