Art in the Park happens once a year – presented by Winchester Cultural Council and the Winchester Artist Network. A morning’s celebration of hands-on art for all ages on the Town Common in association with the Farmers’ Market. There will be easel painting, a clay table, fabric collage, and more.
Music at 9:30-11:00 is Syd Bacon Singer/Songwriter, next at 11:00 is Dogs in a Pile, acoustic classic rock form the Eagles to the Stones, and 12:15 The Salted Herrings Authentic, indie folk-soul.
Our full time vendors for the season:
- Farms like E L Silvia, Flats Mentor Farms, Lanni Orchards, Warner Farm, Wright-Locke Farm will bring what is ready to harvest, Copicut Farms bring their fresh meats and eggs, and River Rock Farm dry aged beef.
- Baked goods : pastries and cookies from Keegan Kreations, Mamadou Artisan Bakery’s delicious breads and pastries, OMG Bakery bagels, english muffins and challah bread
- Sustainable fish and seafood from Boston Sword & Tuna
- Prepared food from Del Sur Empanadas, Patty’s Guacamole freshly made at the market.
- Recreo Coffee is back with their sustainably grown Nicaraguan coffee
- Delicious Tewksbury Honey
Amir’s Natural Foods baked savory pastries, Hanson Farm Freshly-made lemonade, refreshing Honest Scoop Ice Cream, baked goods from Kim Gregory Pure Pastry Gluten-free and regular – both yummy, and guest vendors with arts and crafts.