Come cool off under the ole oak tree for friendly outdoor fun and shopping. Listen to our local musicians: at 9:30am Jacob Deck with Scottish Harp, Irish flute, next at 11:00am is Molly Pinto Madigan singer/songwriter, and 12:15pm Bob Baker plays acoustic guitar – ukulele / vocals, traditional folk, originals and covers from 30’s thru 70’s.
Kids Table features our own Winchester’s Studio on the Common for creative fun for the lil’ ones at the market.
For community-based organizations at the market: HeatSMART and Cool Winchester will be here to give you information about the new town-wide program for saving money with clean heating and cooling technologies: air-source heat pumps, ground-source heat pumps, modern wood heating, and solar hot water. These technologies provide heating at a fraction of the carbon emissions of traditional fossil fuel heating systems, all while offering a high level of comfort and cost savings when offsetting high-cost heating fuels such as oil, propane, and electric resistance heat.
- Our full time vendors for the season:
- farms like E L Silvia, Flats Mentor Farm, Lanni Orchards, Warner Farm, Wright-Locke Farm will bring what is ready to harvest, Copicut Farms bring their fresh meats and eggs, and River Rock Farm dry aged beef.
- Baked goods : pastries and cookies from Keegan Kreations, Mamadou Artisan Bakery’s delicious breads and pastries, OMG Bakery bagels, english muffins and challah bread
- Sustainable fish and seafood from Boston Sword & Tuna
- Prepared food from Del Sur Empanadas, Patty’s Guacamole freshly made at the market.
- Recreo Coffee is back with their sustainably grown Nicaraguan coffee
- Delicious Tewksbury Honey
- Part-time vendors:
- Deano’s Pasta
- Hanson Farm Freshly made lemonade
- Honest Scoop Ice Cream
- Foss Farm Marinara Sauce
- The Roasted Granola