It’s finally here, our first market of the season of 2019 Saturday June 8th. Join us and celebrate healthy foods, cool sounds, and community spirit. The Garden Club will be selling their plants perfect timing to add to your garden or home, and Representatives from the Pan Mass Challenge will be raising awareness of this amazing organization, which has been raising money for the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute since 1980. Learn how you can support this worthy cause.
Music at 9:30 is Chris and Meredith Thompson – flute and guitar, 11:00am is Fiddlin’ Quinn with their high energy bluegrass fiddling and singing and then next at 12:15 is Jon Waterman, singer and songwriter.
Artists: Nina Lapchyk handmade colorful jewelry and hand painted silk scarves.
- Our full time vendors for the season:
- farms like E L Silvia, Lanni Orchards, Warner Farm, Wright-Locke Farm will bring what is ready to harvest and small plants, Copicut Farms bring their fresh meats and eggs, and River Rock Farm dry aged beef.
- Baked goods : pastries and cookies from Keegan Kreations, Mamadou Artisan Bakery’s delicious breads and pastries, OMG Bakery bagels, english muffins and challah bread
- Sustainable fish and seafood from Boston Sword & Tuna
- Prepared food from Del Sur Empanadas, Patty’s Guacamole freshly made at the market.
- Recreo Coffee is back with their sustainably grown Nicaraguan coffee
- Delicious Tewksbury Honey
Bittersweet Herb Farm oils and mixes, artisanal Deanos Pasta, Foss Farm Marinara Sauce, Manraaj, A Liquid Yoga Co, and Kim Gregory Pure Pastry that is out of sight!